The art looks great. Are they pixel dimensions? 16x16, 32x32, 64x64?
Fantasy Top-Down Game Set
A downloadable asset pack
Pixel Fantasy Top-down
This pack contains fantasy top-down game assets. The scene & Enemys, and characters has been created with inspiration from games like zelda and Breath of Fire. Its a huge pack that has heroes, enemy, tiles, effects and more. Everything to help you create that awesome top-down game.
- Check out the preview images
- 6 Unique Heros – Idle, Run/walk & Attack. (4 directions)
- 6 Unique Enemys.
- A big set of tiles – Grass, dirt, lava, snow and hills.
- Objects from trees to chests and coins.
- Effects – Projectiles and Smoke
- Heads-up Display – Hearts, item-holders & Numbers.
- Touch controls – To help all mobile game developers out there. Get more GUI with the Super Game User Interface.
We love to see what all talented people can create with this. So all game developers out there, we hope this will help you a lot and do not forget to send us a message about your awesome game that you created. Don't forget to follow us here on itch.io.
Now stop reading and go create some awesome games.
License info: Asset Store Terms of Service and EULA. You can use them in any project you want, commercial or not, but you can't resell or freely share them as assets or a part of a stock item/template.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $12 USD. You will get access to the following files: